Jump to navigation Jump to search
Choice of modality
- X-ray of bone tumors is the optimal initial choice for undiagnosed primary bone tumors.
- CT of bone tumors can aid in reaching a diagnosis in selected cases. It is also indicated as part of a general metastasis screening in case of a known cancer.
- For a full list of contributors, see article Radlines:Authorship for details. . Creators of images are attributed at the image description pages, seen by clicking on the images. See
- Costelloe, Colleen M.; Madewell, John E. (2013). "Radiography in the Initial Diagnosis of Primary Bone Tumors ". American Journal of Roentgenology 200 (1): 3–7. doi:10.2214/AJR.12.8488. ISSN 0361-803X. Archived from the original. .
- Henk Jan van der Woude and Robin Smithuis. Bone tumor - Systematic approach and Differential diagnosis. Radiology Assistant. Retrieved on 2019-07-23.