CT of muscular hematoma
Main risk factors are:
- Hypocoagulability, such as anticoagulant medication
Choice of modality
- Ultrasonography of muscular hematoma is generally the initial choice in younger patients to confirm a strongly suspected hematoma.
- CT of muscular hematoma is generally the initial choice in acute abdominal pain.
- In suspected bone fracture, X-ray of fractures is generally the initial choice.
- If contrast CT, any visible contrast leakage
- For a full list of contributors, see article Radlines:Authorship for details. . Creators of images are attributed at the image description pages, seen by clicking on the images. See