Jump to navigation Jump to search
Indication for CT urography in hematuria
- Male sex
- Age, especially being older than 60 years
- Pelvic radiation
Other indications and choices of modality
- Ultrasonography of renal tumors can generally distinguish a solid mass from a renal cyst.
- CT of renal tumors is the main method for staging a known cancer.
- MRI of renal tumors is used to evaluate specific parameters thereof, such as the extent of venous involvement.
- For a full list of contributors, see article Radlines:Authorship for details. . Creators of images are attributed at the image description pages, seen by clicking on the images. See
- USA: Raman, Siva P.; Fishman, Elliot K. (2014). "Bladder Malignancies on CT: The Underrated Role of CT in Diagnosis ". American Journal of Roentgenology 203 (2): 347–354. doi:10.2214/AJR.13.12021. ISSN 0361-803X.
- Bradley, A J; Lim, Y Y (2014). "Imaging of renal masses and staging of renal tumours ". Imaging 23 (1): 20110081. doi:10.1259/img.20110081. ISSN 0965-6812.