- Fluoroscopy of the thorax
- Ultrasonography of the thorax
Choice of investigation
- X-ray of the thorax is generally the initial investigation of choice in dyspnea.
- CT of the thorax is generally the investigation of choice in pulmonary embolism and aortic dissection. It is recommended as complementary to X-ray in chest trauma.
- Sternoclavicular joint
Diseases and conditions
Superficial soft tissue diseases:
- For a full list of contributors, see article Radlines:Authorship for details. . Creators of images are attributed at the image description pages, seen by clicking on the images. See
- . Blunt Chest Trauma, ACR Appropriateness Criteria. American College of Radiology. Date of origin: 2013